Innovations in digital delivery make it easier, faster and safer to delivery content to the world market.
HOLLYWOOD—WCPMedia Services is making it easier than ever for studios, distributors and production companies to deliver motion picture and television content to a world market. The company has added a number of new features to its industry-leading media asset management platform designed to improve asset management, simplify transcoding, speed content delivery, enhance communication and collaboration, and boost marketing.
WCPMedia Services is used by content creators and owners both to manage production activity and to deliver content to customers. Entertainment studio Electus International, producers of such shows as Style By Jury, Wake Up Call and House of DVF¸ is using the platform for digital delivery to broadcasters, cable companies and other customers globally , including in Latin America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Hong Kong and Indonesia.
Producers of the current television series The Young Pope¸ from Sky, HBO and Canal Plus, used the WCPMedia platform to share assets with stakeholders around the globe during production and post. Additionally, WCPMedia Services recently agreed to provide the media asset backbone for Taiwan-based Huallywood Film Studio.
Newly added platform features make it easier to manage assets, improve collaboration and enhance the user experience:
- Automated Thumbnails: Playbills/thumbnails are automatically applied to new assets
- Import IMDB Data. Key metadata (cast, story, director, crew…) is automatically accessed and retrieved. No need for manual entry
- Share With: Share new content, collateral material, screening rooms and other assets with other users via personalized email.
- Improved Filter and Search: Filter and search content via user-defined tags (e.g. title, episode, genre, category).
- Content Viewing: View content as either a flat list (searchable by field) or by database hierarchy.
- Streamlined Landing Page: Redesigned user interface makes it easier to carry out routine tasks.
- Support for HTML5: New HTML5 streaming player includes variable playback speed, repeat, sequential play and other features.
- Direct Delivery: Enhanced delivery workflow eliminates recipient confirmation. Coupled with the platform’s existing PUSH feature, it further accelerates content delivery.
- More Flexibility for Screening Rooms: Create Screening Rooms by custom catalog. Selectively provide content to individual customers to improve marketing.
- Monitor Screening Room Activity: Retrieve data on who has been viewing what.
About WCPMedia Services
Founded in 2011 in Switzerland, World Content Pole SA (aka WCPMedia Services) is an entertainment software and services company based in Europe (Switzerland), USA and Canada that manages, markets and distributes content to business partners and clients quickly, easily and securely. WCPMedia Services offers a platform of smart process applications that combines proprietary software with top-tier solutions developed by proven and trusted technology companies.
For more information, visit www.wcpmediaservices.com
USA Office: 7083 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood CA 90028
Canada Office: 390 Bay Street, Suite 1706, Toronto M5H 2Y2
Europe Office: Via Zurigo 35, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland