Dell and NVIDIA among technology suppliers to present new tools for storage, security and post-production management
LOS ANGELES—GPL Technologies will host a Vendor Fair, July 16th, at the iconic Hotel Shangri-La in Santa Monica showcasing innovative solutions for security, storage and post-production management. The event will include company booths and product presentations from Dell, NVIDIA, Spectra Logic, HGST, Centrify and FirstCom Music.
“This year’s Vendor Fair is an opportunity to learn about products and services that are designed to make companies work better, smarter and faster,” said GPL Technologies CEO Brian Terrell. “It will be a platform for collaboration and discussions for all participants, set in a vibrant environment.”
- · Dell will present the company’s latest enterprise level LAN/WAN solutions for media and entertainment companies.
- · NVIDIA will showcase GRID technology, virtualization solutions that deliver a rich graphic experience to users running virtual desktops or applications.
- · Spectra Logic will discuss deep storage technology, specifically tape and why it’s the perfect target for content archiving.
- · HGST will review a range of products and external solutions for creative professionals, including the Active Archive system.
- · Centrify will present on secure and unified identify for systems, mobile devices and privileged users
- · FirstCom Music’s DJ John Fulford will spin tracks from The Remix Project, a re-imagining of songs from the archives of FirstCom’s extensive catalog.
The GPL Technologies Vendor Fair will occupy the Shangri-La’s rooftop and penthouse. A light dinner and cocktails will be provided to all guests. The event begins at 6 p.m. with registration and cocktails. Presentations will begin at 7:00. The event will also feature a live jazz quartet, photo booth, product giveaways and goodie bags. Parties interested in receiving an invitation to the event should contact Melissa Dichiera at firstname.lastname@example.org
About GPL Technologies
Founded in Los Angeles, California in 2003, GPL draws on over a decade of expertise as trusted technology advisers, adding value for our customers by offering personalized methods of improving IT efficiency, streamlining complex systems and environments, and reducing the costs associated with acquiring and maintaining IT systems with innovative managed services and financial solutions.
For further information, visit http://www.gpltech.com/